Harprabhjit Singh, popularly known as the Singh Prabhjit in the singing Industry of Pollywood has engraved the mind of the people. With his renowned album, “Maula” and now History Makers “The Soorme”, he has left an ever-lasting impression on the minds of the people. With his ear soothing and robust voice, he has acclaimed a position in the Punjabi singing industry.
The eminent singing personality was born and brought up in Gurdaspur on 01 November, 1982. He spent many years of his childhood in Patiala and completed his matric in city of Gurdaspur only. With the keen interest in the music, especially singing, he devoted his earnest time in enhancing music skills and started getting training in the classical music. He conceded his hidden talent of singing under the guidance of famous music teacher, Pandit Hitesh Gulshan. He also got the assistance of the music instructor, Ustaad Jabar Jung Singh. He also got a professional degree in classical music (M.A Music Vocal) from GNDU Amritsar in 2008.
The singer belongs to joint family comprising of 8 members. There was a huge family support for him in his evolution of singing skills. He was recognized for his singing quality as well as his unique lyrics that leave a social message for the people. He belongs to a very humble family that gives freedom to their children to opt for the field they wish for. He was stated by his parents to do something in life that could give him an aim in his life and also develop such songs that leave some social message for the people.
• He is a gold medalist for three times on the trot in the Youth Festival, Punjab.
• Awarded from the Chief Minister of Punjab for his incredible singing talent.
• Represented our homeland, India, at International level in Arab Countries in singing and dancing competitions organized by Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), New Delhi.
• Has been awarded as the “TVS – PUNJAB DA SUPERSTAR” in the year 2006, by the television channels Zee Punjabi and Etc Punjabi. For being the winning champion on the show, he was awarded with a TVS Motor Bike and signed a 3 year contract with Speed Records.
• He has performed at various countries such as Syria, Muscat, Bahrain, Bangladesh and many parts of India in various events of singing and dancing.
The recent album of the singer spreading sensation among the people is “The Soorme” whereas, his first album that turned out to be the turning point in his life, named First Step was being released by the Speed Records in the year 2008. He has sung various songs with the esteemed singing personalities of the music industry such as Jaspinder Narula, Sonu Kakkar, Harshdeep Kaur and Miss Pooja. He has also given his voice for sufi songs such as Maula in September 2014. He has got an admirable opportunity to re-dubb the Punjabi version of the renowned Bollywood song, Muskurane, from the movie, City lights By Mahesh Bhatt Productions. The singer has also recorded various single tracks such as “Daane”, which was being released in December 2013 by the Amar Audio music company. There are number of upcoming songs in the pipeline such as Tera Deedar in ABC and Organized Rhyme Music label and many more. The fans of the popular singer can find their journey of musical talent from the YouTube and watch the videos. One can also get entertained with the live performances of the singer at colleges, concerts and the music shows.